MS Row Units
Single row unit for a minimum row spacing of 8″.
Suitable for the majority of planting in narrow seed lines.
Single row unit for a minimum row spacing of 5 1/2″.
Simplified planter unit for crops with narrow spacing, such as radishes
Twin line unit for minimum row spacing of 8″. Suggested for
sowing twin lines in well prepared soil (no clods or stones).
Double row unit, each metering box single or twin line.
Allows multiple combinations of seed lines. Suggested for
crops such as onions.
Seed Bed Planter Multiple lines for narrow row spacing. Standard
rubber front roller, standard stainless steel rear roller. Down pressure
of both rollers can be hydraulically regulated. Recommended for
crops that require close spacing and multiple
1. Quick adjustable clod remover.
2. Self-cleaning rubber front press wheel.
Steel wheel also available (disc opener available)
3. Narrow shoe (other options available)
4. Intermediate hillers
Stainless steel wheel (other options available)
5. Stainless steel wheel (other options available)
6. Optional intermediate press wheel with scraper.
7. Depth control knob
8. Standard up-pressure spring