We accept unsolicited resumes by mail, fax (913 438-5455) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Please include a cover letter, resume, salary requirement and the position you are applying for.
PARTS SPECIALIST (SEASONAL)
We are currently looking for a Seasonal Parts Specialist.
This position starts immediately through May 30, 2019.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
-Keep the parts department clean,
-Put away parts that have been ordered
-Help package parts that are sent out each day
-Other job duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to successfully complete a forklift test
- Forklift experience (sit-down) 1 year minimum
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and drug screen
- Order/picker experience
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 50lbs occasionally
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have good attendance record
- Basic computer skills. MRP systems experience a plus
- Must be able to work occasional overtime
- Metatarsal safety shoes are required
This is a temporary full-time position with no benefits.
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
Please submit your resume in word or pdf format. REFID:SPS- Seasonal Parts Specialist | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org